Personalized Internet Ads Assessor Iceland
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
About Lionbridge AI, a TELUS International company
We partner with the world's most innovative companies to develop and improve their AI powered products. Whether it’s improving the relevance of search engines or training digital assistants to understand more languages and dialects, our teams help break machine-learning barriers and build human-learning bridges around the world-and you can be part of it.
Lionbridge AI offers flexible opportunities with competitive rates across the globe. Learn more at Lionbridge.ai
Who is suitable for this work?
We are looking for dynamic people who have strong communication skills and use the Internet daily. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this opportunity are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
What are the main requirements for the opportunity?
• You must be living in Iceland for the last 3 consecutive years
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Iceland
• Fluency in English and Icelandic
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Access to and use of an Android (version 4.1 or higher) or IOS Smartphone (version 8 or higher) to complete tasks
• A Barcode Scanner application must be installed on your smartphone to complete certain tasks
• Active daily user of Gmail and other forms of Social Media
Delay! Contact Lionbridge using the English language through